Wednesday, May 21, 2008

oh, can it be true?

Here is what I have been waiting for for a long time. So thankful am I for the joys of bartering and sharing services, goods, foods...On these bikes Henry and I had a dreamy Monday riding to the dentist for a cleaning, riding here for a few things, including more asparagus, and riding to the library for a pile of books that fit so nicely in the basket. Thank you, Joel, for the work you do for us, and thank you, customers, for needing computer work!
Here are all my favorite photos of me, my new bicycle, and my favorite tag-along rider. We both wear helmets, but I decided I wanted to be photographed as-is. Here we are in our getting-ready-to-go pose.And here is the sight I got to look out the door at: the combo in all its blue glory. Beautiful month of May, I am loving you.

2 comments:

Libby said...

Oh my goodness! What a joy. Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!

Beth said...

I blogged on the wonderfulness of computer/bicycle bartering too! I hope you're still having fun riding together!