Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Inspired by Paige's Thankful Thursday practice, I'm posting these thoughts at the eleventh hour (well, 23rd) of Thursday. Today I am thankful for:

Delicious coffee, made by Joel every morning, presented with just the right amount of cream. Heck! Most of the time it's mostly decaf, but it's still delicious. And, when I get the real thing, it's really good.

The coffee maker himself

Koala bears: they're soooo cute. I remember that from my childhood, but I've fallen in love with them again since reading a new book on 100 animals (to Anna).

Marley and Me, the audio book. I haven't heard Henry laugh so loud in a while.

Heidi, a beautiful story that delights my senses and gets me thinking about the Swiss heritage we have going on here on both sides of the family.

My red clogs (and the sister who gave them to me!)

Snow

Full moonlight

No comments: