Sunday, October 18, 2009

hello again

I keep thinking about changing back to my previous blog title, writing about what's going on of late, sharing about some of the reading we've been doing, but other important things like taking care of this baby, reading, washing dishes, nursing, washing diapers, working, playing, nursing, washing diapers, washing dishes, reading, practicing piano, going for walks, going to sleep, working, studying insect life cycles...keep getting in the way.
I do so understand why Henry says he could just eat her up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She grew into it. So sweet!! These pictures actually made Mike use the word "precious" and not in a sarcastic way. He wouldn't admit that however.

Unknown said...

Woops. Why is this showing up in Mike's name? Whatever. You know who I am.

barbara said...

oh my. sweetness.

Beth said...

I do too! She's just scrumptious!