Wednesday, February 6, 2008

a favorite squared circle

I just finished listening to the most wonderful interview with an author I've been acquainted with since I shelved his book Prayers for the Domestic Church back in 1995, at Faith and Life Bookstore. I bought the book that same day, and it changed my life. If you would like to hear the interview with Edward Hays, or any of the other podcasts (they all look marvelous to me), go here. The interview "Learning to Pray" made me think of a favorite squared circle of mine. Such as it is, dog-eared and unmounted, it is posted right inside the house on our front door frame. I don't know who created it, but I found it in an ad for a continuing-ed event at a U. S. seminary of some denomination in a 2002 or 2003 issue of The Christian Century.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this....i need (er, want) this in my line of vision as i wander through the ordinary.


thank you.

Amanda said...

I love it also, and your blog. I wish I knew who made your hanging. I'd love to have one in my home.