Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday morning

Lilacs, flowering quince and (stolen, from a friendly source) forsythia on their way to some kind of bloom.
Henry wanted flour for play this morning. We had this handy plexiglass sheet hanging around, so we poured it out on there. Thanks, Joel, for keeping that stuff (and other similar things) around. Thank you, dear New Creation Preschool director, for modeling the freedom to play.
Ick. This butter doesn't look very appetizing to me, but Henry and Joel liked it well enough. I made it very salty. But look how white it is? Oh well. We'll use it, and I'm so glad we have this delicious milk from Yoder, and it was fun to attempt making butter. I am so thankful to my colleague Nancy for leading Bible Study on Wednesday mornings so I can be home doing this. Nancy, thank you!

No comments: