Sunday, May 3, 2009

compassion

To those who read the previous post, thank you. Thank you for having compassion on me working with my grief over needing to leave my baby when at my place of employment. Really, what's life about but learning to live with our stuff and finding the courage to work on it? Again and again I'm reminded that there are so many ways to get from here to there. Thanks for looking through one of my windows. Love and joy to all mothers, working at home and away from home, loving their children all the while.

1 comment:

Lizz said...

How are you doing, Mama? Your family is so sweet.

Good for your for working the balance, the 'grey area' is where we doing our living. I think it benefits our children to whitness our work and you are so very lucky to have your mother's support. that makes so much more possible.

As far as fixing the culture to work for people and not people working for the machine...I'm advocating that every single day!

~Bless