Monday, January 26, 2009

calling Ms. Kristin

In these last weeks of pregnancy I am trying to bring some order to places in the house that are delightfully dis-ordered. I long to see this drawer through your eyes and lens, Ms. Kristin, because there are so many treasures in it. The problem is, my house is full of treasures. I have a husband and son who want to hold on to everything (which is in many ways cool, because there are some cute little ca. 1984 plastic finger puppets in here, as well as other odd and interesting stuff) and a very low personal tolerance for plastic storage bins.

2 comments:

kclblogs said...

thinking of you these last weeks. . .

kristin said...

ha!

you KNOW i will answer this call.

first, let me send out a well wish to you to simply shut the drawers or make a box (and call it a treasure box).

next, you know i will come and help you sort and sort and sort.

my heart quickens at a drawer like that.

in a good way.

oh, do you know i just BOUGHT 3 sets of tiny "treasures?"